Hello. To those of you who don't know me, I'm Konnakol. I'm male.
...
What, were you expecting anything else? Like my age, for example, or maybe my address, home phone number, social security number, and bank pin? Yeah, no. Not gonna happen. Because that's not what this blog is about!
This blog is about video games. Video games, and life. Some may say video games are life. I'm not one of those people. I think those people are silly. Although silly people can also be funny to hang around, like that time when...
Ahem! I am getting off topic. Let me try this again.
This blog is going to be basically a stream-of-consciousness ramble on whatever I have to say at the moment I update. Sometimes it will be a ramble about video games. Sometimes it will be me sharing a story of a funny moment in my day-to-day life. And other times it may be a philosophical discussion on the ways in which we can discern statements as either true or false, and how that affects the way we relate to one another in the context of online informal gatherings, such as on livestreams or while playing MMORPGs. I don't want to limit myself here.
If this is your first time reading this blog, welcome. If you are a longtime reader searching through my archives, 'sup. If you are reading this in the past, do not try to call yourself. You most likely will be hung up on as if you were a prank caller.
See what I mean by stream-of-consciousness? Normally, when I write, I keep things focused and on the same topic from start to finish. Not here. I just type, look it over for errors in grammar and syntax and all that fun stuff, then hit the orange "Publish" button. I hope you find some meaning in these ramblings.
And with all that said, here is an abrupt en
No comments:
Post a Comment